As you all know that the SSC CGL Recruitment for the year 2019-20 will begin from October 22, 2019, here is complete details regarding what you can expect from the Official Notification and how to fill the CGL Application Form 2019.
- Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment drive every year to fill in numerous Combined Graduate Level posts across different Government Organizations.
- The SSC CGL Application Form will be released on the same day of Notification Release date.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree and aged between 18-30 years then you can fill the application form.
- To help all know more about the Notification and application form, here is the brief information.
SSC CGL Notification 2019
SSC will be releasing the Notification on their official website on October 22, 2019. There are a lot of things you can expect from the upcoming SSC CGL Notification 2019.
- Before anything, you must go through the notification carefully in order to be aware of requirements for applying to the exam.
- If you are one among the CGL aspirant, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria thoroughly and then apply for your desired post.
- As there are various departments and posts offered under Combined Graduate Level Recruitment, know about the post you wish to apply and then continue with application process.
- Every year, there are lakhs of candidates applying for various posts due to the high paid salary and good career growth by SSC.
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019-20
Here is the table comprising of all important events in regards to the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019-20. Take a look at the below table and make sure to be aware of the events.
|Notification Release Date||October 22, 2019|
|Starting Date to fill Application form:||November 22, 2019|
|Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Download||February Last Week 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date for Tier-1||March 2-11, 2020|
|CGL Result Announce for Tier-1 Exam||April 3rd week 2020|
|Admit Card for CGL Tier-2 Download||June 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date for Tier-2||July 2020|
|CGL 2020 Result Date Announcement (Tier-2)||August 2020|
|Tier-3 Exam Date||November 2020|
|CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||Yet to be notified|
SSC CGL Application Form 2019
Once you have read the notification completely, start filling your application form carefully. To help you all fill the form correctly, here is the step by step instructions provided to fill the form without any mistakes.
Click Here to Fill your SSC CGL Application Form 2019
- Click on the above direct link to apply or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- There are mainly two parts involved in filling the form: Registration and Form Filling
- On the Homepage, click on the link “New Registration”
- Fill in the personal details asked and enter the captcha to complete the registration part I.
- Post Registration, you receive registration number and password (date of birth)
- Log in again to complete the application process. Registration Part II window opens up.
- Enter the name of the center, exam center code, complete postal address, departmental status, preference of post, educational qualification and work experience.
- Verify all the details and click on “Submit”
- Upload all necessary scanned documents
- Pay the application fee of INR 100 either in online mode or offline mode
- After the fee payment, click on submit
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
There is enough time for filling the application, hence it is suggested for all the applicants not to hurry while filling the form. But, ensure to fill them correctly else you might end up in getting your application rejected.